I just spoke to a friend from Gaza and she told me that the jetfighters don't leave the sky of Gaza nowadays. She told me that flyers are thrown in the northern area of Gaza threatening the residents that there will be a military operation against the North of Gaza. They even gave the operation a name "when men cry!!".
Also, I received the news that Israel is not allowing most of the things to Gaza. Some fruits are allowed to enter but most of the goods are smuggled through the tunnels on the borders between Gaza and Egypt.
No construction materials are allowed. The materials available are smuggled through the tunnels and are of terrible qualities!! People have no option but to buy those to fix the broken windows and destroyed walls to protect themselves from the cold weather!!
I feel terrible after speaking to my friend.
White Dove in York
Thursday, 3 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment